Our goal is to allow customers to own sustainable, energy and water efficient homes.
Build with us and receive savings on utility bills, healthy indoor environment, high quality design and reasonable prices.
In addition, we give our customers the opportunity to build a hurricane, tornado, fire resistant, and sound suppressant home.
Benefits of Owning a Certified Green Home
With sustainable green construction technologies owners receive:
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY
Up to 70% energy savings on utility bills
• Super insulated roof system
• Double pane Low- E windows and glass
• Energy Star® 15 SEER A/C unit
• Energy efficient appliances, lighting and water efficient fixtures.
• Certified Green, EnergyStar, FPL Build Smart, WaterStar homes
• Certified by UF Florida Friendly landscaping
HEALTHY INDOOR ENVIRONMENT
Virtually allergen, dust and mold free
• Improved indoor air quality (IAQ)
• Air conditioning system consistently brings fresh air from outside
• A/C ducts sealed during construction to prevent contamination
• Air returns in all rooms create the same temperature inside
• NO formaldehyde, NO chlorofluorocarbons, NO asbestos, NO fiberglass.
• Low or No VOC paint.
SAFE HOMES WITH ICF WALLS
Hurricane and tornado resistant up to 200 MPH winds
• Fire retardant up to 4 hours, Sound suppressant. Termite resistant.
• Substantially lower insurance premiums with ICF walls.
• Fully Finished and Insulated Garage
• Continued savings over the lifetime of home.
• Cost to build green are on the same level as traditionally built homes
Increase resale value, reduced operation expenses, improved indoor air quality of the home. Durable high quality homes.
Benefits of Investing in a Green Home
Certified Green Homes resale value is up to 30% more than traditionally built homes in states like Washington, Oregon, California and Texas per the Earth Advantage Institute, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon.
70% of new home buyers in the next decade will be looking for energy efficient, healthy to live in, Certified Green Homes, per a report from The National Association of Realtors and The National Association of Home Builders.
In 2005 only 2% of new construction was green, in 2016 approximately 38% of new construction was green. The confluence of a stagnant housing market and consumer desire to save money is creating a green home building boom that could be worth up to $114 billion, per a latest Smart Market Report on Green Homes and Remodeling, NAHB.
Invest in Green construction, the value of your investment will increase each year.Read more about Investing
Green Homes That Are Better, Not Bigger
Some homeowners are shaving square footage off their new homes. But nobody will accuse them of skimping on amenities.
These homes allow our customers to own sustainable energy and water efficient homes, while living in a healthy indoor environment. Up to 70% savings on utility bills, virtually allergen, dust and mold free.
You can live in comfort and peace of mind. Continued savings over the lifetime of the home. Bring your own floor plans!
services provided by Florida Green Construction Inc
Custom Home Builder
We are a custom builder and build designer homes. You can customize any of our floor plans or bring your own.
Land Location Specialists
We can help you find the lot for your future home. We can help finance your purchase.
We can accommodate our plans for wheelchair access with no extra charge for the customer.
If you are not ready to move into your new home we will provide full service property management for you.
This month we offer $1000 cash back for all customers who will sign contract