- Don’t settle for less than what you wanted initially.
- Building with us gives you complete freedom to create and modify your new home.
- Live in a home that will fit your personal lifestyle.
- Aging in Place home
Lower Environmental Impact
- Our homes save you up to 70% on utilities.
- Energy efficient home appliances, windows and lighting, water efficient fixtures,
- Florida friendly landscaping that doesn’t require excessive watering!
- Superior roof insulation and more
- The higher the efficiency, the lower your operating costs
- Using your heating and A/C in your home is 50 to 70 % of your home’s energy.
- Our homes are energy efficient with superior insulation to save up to 70% on utilities
Lower Insurance Rates
- Higher construction standards
- Stricter building codes
- New homes cost less in general to insure than older homes.
- Just ask your insurance agent for details.
New Home Warranty
- Help is just a click or a phone call away.
- All our homes are covered by one of the most comprehensive home warranties in the marketplace today.
- A warranty safeguards your largest single investment
- You’re protected against unexpected repair or replacement expenses.
- Banks and mortgage lenders sometimes offer great financing incentives for new home buyers.
- Call your favorite lender or ask your sales associate what they can do for you.
Safety and Healthy to Live In
- New homes require stricter construction codes to help ensure your safety
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) that prevent electrocution
- Garage door openers with infrared beams which stop if a tricycle or child is too near,
- Nontoxic building materials make it easier for you and your family to breathe.
- Our homes are virtually allergen, dust and mold free!
- You may not be 100% sure what you’re getting with a resale.
- Additional safety with our hurricane, tornado and fire resistant ICF walls!
- When you buy a resale you’re pretty much on your own to navigate the process
- When you buy a new home from Florida Green Construction we’ve got your back.
- Our team will guide you through every step of the process.
- We believe in a “hands on” approach with all our new home buyers, offering professional assistance that helps make decisions for the homebuyer easier and surprisingly within their budget.